!!! WE NOW ACCEPT EBT/SNAP CARD PAYMENTS,
as well as all other forms of payment!
!!! Sign up for our On-Farm Pick-Up or Delivery Service by filling out this Customer Contact Form.
FARM PRODUCTS AVAILABLE (August 2020):
• Salad Dressing: Fresh Basil Vinaigrette made with Probiotic Tepache Vinegar and Fermented Garlic & Green Peppercorns
• Ulu Pickles (regular or spicy) made with Probiotic Mountain Apple & Shiso Vinegar (better than pickled artichokes, olives or mushrooms, i promise!)
• “Super Fresh Basil Pesto” Vegan, made with supergreens.
• SODA POPS: Probiotic reFRESHments, flavors vary weekly: Soursop+Tahitian Lime, Watermelon+Shiso, Mango+Turmeric, Guava+Tahitian Lime, Elderberry+Shiso
• Oxymel Tonics: Turmeric&Nioi Chili Pepper, made with honey fermented garlic.
• Luau Spanikopita Hand-Pies (made with nutrition Taro leaf instead of spinach.)
• Best Banana Breads: Mac Nut, Chocolate Chip or Plain
• The Cookie: made with avocado. GF available.
• The Brownie: GF+Vegan made with avocado+banana
CURRENTLY HARVESTING (August 2020):
•Taro Luʻau Leaf (Highest protein & nutrient content of any vegetable! Ours is forest grown for superior flavor, tenderness & faster cooking times)
•Tronchuda Portuguese Sea-Kale (so delicious. not a bitter bite in the bunch!)
•Callaloo Amaranth (favorite green of the Caribeean, for GOOD reason)
•White Amaranth w. Seed-wands (better than broccoli!)
•Sweet Potato Palula (Hawaiian varieties selected for best flavor, highly nutritious)
Long Beans (green)
Long Beans (purple & white)
Green Beans- (Romano flat variety)
Blue Butterfly Flowers
Parsley- Italian flat leaf
Perilla (Korean Khaennip variety)
Awapuhi Shampoo Ginger, for skin & hair mask treatments (large Tahitian variety, very juicy)
POTTED PLANTS, assorted
*also, taking requests
COMING SOON- sign up here to be notified when availableTomatillos
Poha Berry/Ground cherry
Citrus- so much, all kine citrus!
…more potted plants & taking requests
photos by Bryna Storch
One Comment Add yours
I have gotten your Live Greens pesto at the Wednesday market, and would like to know the ingredients please. It is delicious!